Getting Back on Track:
Educational Webinar Series
The SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute are hosting several webinars from June to August to help you get your business back on track. While you are welcome to join any of the upcoming Getting Back on Track Webinars, on July 8, 2021 at 2:00pm ET and will focus on SBA Region I, serving the six New England States of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Join the SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute for this webinar on July 8, 2021 to:
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership and small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
The webinars in this series are open to any small business owner and leader. They are divided geographically by SBA regions and feature guest speakers from the corresponding areas. However, the majority of the information pertains to a national audience, so you may register for a webinar outside your location.